“Smart University” is the holistic approach covering the following 8 strategic cores related to university ecosystem:
- Smart Campus: buildings, infrastructure, networks, energy, roads, green technologies, security, sustainability, etc.
- Smart Education: lectures/notes, textbooks, libraries, e-learning tools, online education, exams, etc.
- Smart Research: labs, programs, international cooperation, research tools, conferences, publications, patents, etc.
- Smart People: students, professors, staff and employees, leaders and executives, advisers and consultants,etc.
- Smart Quality: quality assurance in teaching, research, impact, processes, procedures, etc.
- Smart Recruitment: attracting the best talent, student, staff, professionals, academics, leaders, etc.
- Smart Governance: management, budgeting, policies, registration, appointments, reporting, data analytics, etc.
- Smart Influence: community, businesses, government, international, patents, online presence, global citizens, etc.